samedi 8 novembre 2014

Some encouraging opinions about flat chested girls







Boy : " I don't really care about a girl chest, but at least an A cup. I prefer girls with nice butts... lol My girlfriend is an A cup... maybe a small B? I don't even know, but she has a great butt. :) Not all guys love a girl chest, but a lot of guys do... I think they just talk about it a lot because that's what guys do..." 

Girl:"I am female and completely straight and can't really say what guys prefer, but I can tell you as a women with C size breasts, most women with large breasts don't like having them (not including women who are trying to attract men with them). They get in the way, they are annoying, they don't feel any different, you can't go without a bra because you need the support and sports are hard because they are always in the way (archery is hard because you can't pull back on the string in the correct position. Warrior women used to cut one of their breasts off in order to shoot without their aim being off), some shirt styles don't fit correctly, if they are big enough, they can actually cause women back problems and can actually require breast reduction surgery, and countless other problems. I can tell you I personally wish that my breasts were smaller and if you are looking for a guy that actually cares about you, when you find him, he won't care what size boobs you have."
 Boy:"Sometimes you may hear stuff from men that say "boobs or GTFO" and stuff like that, but that is not true most of the time. There are a few men that are really into breasts, but most men don't really care as long as they're with the one they love. Personally, I could date a girl with small A's right now and I wouldn't really care. Sure big breasts are sometimes a really good thing to have, but most of the time, they're really not needed."
Boy:"I love flat chested girls, especially those with large nipples. It seems I like extreme contrast, either very large breasts or very small breast. I have to admit though, my preference is small breasts."

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire